The Hartlepool Giving Tree will be returning to provide people in need with gifts this Christmas. From the incredibly generous donations, we can provide gifts for children and adults of all ages, with presents to open Christmas morning. Here is how you can get involved.
Online Hartlepool Giving Tree
For those who wish to use the online Hartlepool Giving Tree, we will be adding tags to start taking donations on the 1st November.
The website will run the same as last year, with the added option of dropping your donation at Middleton Grange Shopping Centre. You can also ship directly to our warehouse.
- Select a tag for a person in need.
- Buy the gift selected from one of our recommended retailers or one of your choice.
- Make sure to use the shipping address provided for delivery or drop at Middleton Grange Shopping Centre, TS24 7RZ in the unit situated next to Iceland on the first floor.
- Receive a confirmation email from us, this is your promise to donate a gift to Hartlepool Giving Tree.
Middleton Grange Physical Tree
Middleton Grange Shopping Centre will host the physical tree once again.
You can pick a tag, buy your gift and drop your gift all under one roof.
We’ll have tags for all ages and suitable for all budgets just like the online Hartlepool Giving Tree.
- Head to the Middleton Grange Shopping Centre, TS24 7RZ.
- Pick a tag from the tree.
- Purchase the gift from a local retailer.
- Drop your gift (wrapped or unwrapped) at Middleton Grange Shopping Centre, in the unit situated next to Iceland on the first floor.
Apply as a Charity
We would like as many local charities as possible to benefit from the generous donations made to the Hartlepool Giving Tree.
In order to receive gifts from the Hartlepool Giving Tree, charities need to apply through Mission Christmas, Cash for Kids. Charities can apply here to be a beneficiary of the Hartlepool Giving Tree.
Please note that applications can only come from members of authority for example, teachers, social workers, doctors etc. or from other charities and organisations. As part of the application you are confirming that they you are applying on behalf of children who are living in poverty / are at risk of going without at Christmas.